A Lacrifresh Ocu-Dry 0.2%
CONTAINS NO PRESERVATIVES
Instructions for use / Package leaflet
Lacrifresh Ocu-Dry 0.2% is a lubricating, hypotonic and multidose, preservative-free ophthalmic solution containing a combination of wetting polymers (sodium hyaluronate, povidone and glycerol) and essential salts (electrolytes) to relieve mild to moderate dry eye symptoms and is compatible with all contact lens materials.
USE: Lacrifresh Ocu-Dry 0.2%
- It reduces the symptoms of mild to moderate dry eyes and other discomforts such as stinging, itching, burning, eye strain or foreign body sensations for a long time. These discomforts are caused by various factors such as: dust, smoke, dry environment, air conditioning, computer screen or prolonged use of contact lenses.
- Lubricating solution for contact lenses.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
1. Wash, rinse and dry your hands before using the product.
2. Take a Lacrifresh Ocu-Dry 0.2% bottle, turn the safety cap counter-clockwise and remove the protective cap.
3. Direct application: drop one or two drops into each eye and blink a few times.
4. For use with contact lenses: apply one or two drops to the inside of the lenses before applying them to the eyes.
5. Replace the protective cap after each application.
6. Use up to 8 times daily as needed.
- Do not swallow the solution and keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not use if allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Never rinse the lens holder and lenses with tap water.
- If you experience eye irritation or other side effects, consult a specialist.
- After opening the bottle, the product can be used for up to 90 days.
- To avoid contamination, ensure that the tip of the bottle does not come into contact with your eyes or any other surface.
- Do not press the bottle when the protective cap is on.
- If the safety cap is damaged or missing, or if the glass is damaged, do not use the product.
- Store the preparation at room temperature.
- Use only within the expiry date indicated on the packaging.
- Close the bottle tightly after each use.
- Do not use concomitantly with medication or any other product applied to the surface of the eye as the function of both may be altered.
Ingredients: 0,2 g sodium hyaluronate, glycerol, povidone, sodium chloride, magnesium chloride, potassium chloride, calcium chloride, boric acid, borax decahydrate and 100 ml purified water.
Manufacturer: AVIZOR S.A.
La canada 13-17
28850 Torrejón de Ardoz , Madrid (SPAIN)