Bausch & Lomb Boston Advance Cleaner (cleaner)
Visibly tinted formula
Permeable for hard contact lenses
Removes lipid and white deposits
For even better rinsing action
The product cannot be used with soft contact lenses!
This user guide contains important information. Please read it carefully and keep it for future reference.
For information about the product and important safety precautions, follow the instructions of your contactologist and read the leaflet in the product packagingt!
A Bausch & Lomb Boston ADVANCE Cleaner daily use prevents the build-up of stubborn deposits on the surface of the lens that would reduce the comfort of wearing a gas permeable hard contact lens.
This product is specifically designed for Bausch & Lomb Boston ADVANCE Comfort Formula Conditioning Solution designed to be used in combination with a care product.
The Boston Advance Comfort Formula Conditioning System the best solution for two-stage cleaning and disinfection of gas permeable lenses.
The combination of Boston Advance Conditioner and Boston Advance Cleaner makes it easy and simple to use contact lenses safely and comfortably.
Instructions for use:
1. Wash your hands thoroughly before use.
2. Gently rub both sides of the lenses with 6-8 drops of Boston Advance Cleaner in the palm of your hand for twenty (20) seconds.
3. Remove all cleaning agents by thorough rinsing as directed by your eye care professional.
4. Place lenses in the lens case and refill with fresh conditioning solution.
If cleaning solution is accidentally spilled in the eye, remove the lens and immediately flush the eye with running tap water until the cleaning solution is thoroughly removed. If you experience any discomfort in your eyes, excessive watering, changes in vision or redness of the eye, contact your eye care professional immediately.
1. Always use fresh fluid.
2. Always soak lenses in the prescription fluid. Never soak lenses in a cleaning solution. Always rinse lenses thoroughly (according to the instructions of your eye care professional) before cleaning with cleaning fluid and conditioning with conditioning solution.
3. Never allow the dropper tip of the bottle to touch any surface as this may contaminate the solution.
4. Always reseal the bottle after use.
5. Always wash your hands thoroughly before reinserting the lenses.
6. Do not use the liquid beyond the expiry date.
- This product must not come into direct contact with the human eye during use.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not use beyond the expiry date.
- Do not use if the neck of the bottle is damaged
- Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Throw away 3 months after the first resolution.
Active ingredient:alkyl sulphate surfactant (8.0% w/v)
Other ingredients: sodium chloride, sodium phosphate, non-ionised alcohol surfactant, silicone gel suspension, titanium dioxide.
Last revision date of this user guide: August 2018.