Opti-Free Replenish (2x300 ml)
OPTI-FREE Replenish* is a multifunctional disinfectant solution for cleaning, rinsing, disinfecting and storing lenses and restoring the lens surface. For silicone hydrogel and other soft contact lenses.
OPTI-FREE Replenish Multifunctional Disinfectant Solution is a sterile, buffered, isotonic aqueous solution containing sodium citrate, sodium chloride, sodium borate, propylene glycol, TEARGLYDE, patented dual-action lens surface restoration system (TETRONIC 1304,nonanoyl ethylenediamine triacetic acid), 0.001% POLYQUAD (polyquaternium-1) and 0.0005% ALDOX® (miristamidopropyl dimethylamine) preservatives. TTETRONIC is a registered trademark of BASF.
OPTI-FREE Replenish Multifunctional Disinfectant Solution, when used as directed, cleans lenses by loosening and removing proteins and other deposits from the lens during disinfection and storage. It destroys harmful microorganisms (bacteria) on the lens surface.
Silicone hydrogel and other soft (hydrophilic) contact lenses can be used to rinse and store or disinfect lenses, allowing them to be stored for up to 30 days after disinfection. With OPTI-FREE Replenish Multifunctional Disinfectant Solution, no other enzymatic cleaner is required for daily use.
Opti-FREE Replenish Multifunctional Disinfectant Solution does not require any other saline solution.
INDICATION (purpose of use):For daily cleaning, conditioning, protein de-coating, chemical (non-thermal) disinfection and storage of silicone hydrogel and other soft (hydrophilic) contact lenses, as directed by an ophthalmologist.
COMFORT AND CONVENIENCE FOR CONDITIONAL LENS CARE WITH OPTI FREE REPLENISH: When soaking lenses, OPTI-FREE Replenish Multi-Functional Disinfectant Solution restores the lens surface daily by binding a free moisture to the lens surface, which, along with the natural tear, maintains a thin layer of liquid on the lens surface throughout the day. This creates a continuous barrier of fluid between the eye and the lens, which keeps the lens moisturised and comfortable to wear throughout the day. For those who experience discomfort in their eyes while wearing soft contact lenses, it provides an increased sense of comfort. It keeps the lens surface moist by restoring the lens, ensuring clearer vision at the end of the day.
CONTTRAINDICATIONS: OPTI-FREE Replenish Multifunctional Disinfectant Solution should not be used in case of hypersensitivity to the ingredients.
- Remove the protective film from the neck of the bottle before first use.
- Always wash and rinse your hands before touching your contact lenses.
- Clean, condition, rinse and disinfect your lenses each time you take them out.
- To avoid mixing lenses, always start with the same -right or left lens.
- After use, always empty and rinse the lens case with fresh OPTI-FREE Replenish Multifunctional Disinfectant Solution and allow to air dry.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR CLEANING, CONDITIONING, DISINFECTION AND PROTEIN REMOVAL:
- Thoroughly rinse both sides of the lens (5 seconds) with fresh OPTI-FREE Replenish Multifunctional Disinfectant Solution
- Refill the ALCON lens case with fresh OPTI-FREE Replenish Multifunctional Disinfectant Solution.
- Store the lens in the sealed case for at least 6 hours.
- Your lenses can be reapplied after soaking.
- To remove any residue, rinse your lenses with fresh OPTI-FREE Replenish Multi-Functional Disinfectant Solution before inserting your contact lenses.
- Lenses can be stored for 30 days in a case filled with OPTI-FREE Replenish Multifunctional Disinfectant Solution. Thereafter, clean and rinse lenses with OPTI-FREE Replenish Multifunctional Disinfectant every 30 days or prior to fitting.
- Your eye care professional may recommend additional products or procedures for lens care based on your individual tear composition and lens wearing habits.
- Always follow your practitioner's instructions.
- Do not change your lens care instructions without first discussing them with your doctor .
- If your doctor asks you to rub your lenses, drop a few drops onto your lenses and then rub your lenses for a few seconds. Then follow the instructions above.
WARNINGS: It is important that you follow the instructions of your practitioner and the instructions on the box for the correct use of contact lenses or contact lens care products, including the lens case. If you experience persistent discomfort, increased tearing, visual impairment or redness of the eyes, remove your lenses IMMEDIATELY and consult a medical professional as symptoms may worsen.
- Always use a fresh OPTI-FREE Replenish multifunctional disinfectant solution. Never reuse the solution in the lenses
- To avoid over-contamination, never touch the dropper of the bottle to any surface .
- Screw the cap back on after use.
- Storage at room temperature, standing up.
- Keep the bottle tightly closed when not in use.
- Use only within the expiry date.
- Throw away any remaining solution six months after first opening.
- Do not use for disinfection with heat.
Package: OPTI-FREE Replenish Multifunctional Disinfectant Solution, sterilized by filtration, is available in plastic bottles in 60-300 ml containers. Not all packs may be commercially available.
Alcon Laboratories (UK) Ltd.
Frimley Business Park
Surrey, GU16 7SR,
US patent numbers: 5,393,491; 5,573,726;5,631,005;6,143,799;6,365,636;6,503,497; és 6,995,123