EyeContact PURE is a universal contact lens cleaning liquid with protein remover for all types of soft contact lenses
Can be used with all types of soft contact lenses, including silicone hydrogel lenses.
EyeContact PURE eliminates the need to rub the lenses for monthly wear and shorter contact lens wear. Your contact lenses will be perfectly disinfected after 4 hours of soaking.
- Store at
- Removes protein
Instructions for use of EyeContact PURE contact lens solution:
- Before handling the lenses, wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water.
- Remove the lens from your eye, place it in the palm of your hand, pour a few drops of EyeContact PURE and rub* both sides of the lens with the liquid for a few seconds.
- Rinse both sides of the lens with EyeContact PURE for at least 5 seconds.
- Place the lenses in the appropriate compartments of the contact lens case and pour enough EyeContact PURE to cover them. Close the case and gently shake for a few seconds.
- For a perfect disinfecting effect, store the lenses in the solution for at least 4 hours (or overnight).
- At the end of the process, you can place the lens directly on your eyes or rinse it off before use.
- Rinse the contact lens case with EyeContact PURE and allow to air dry.
- *Rubbing is required for contact lenses that have been worn for more than 1 month. These are contact lenses with a 3-month or annual wear period.
- The solution can be used for up to 90 days after opening the bottle.
- Close the EyeContact PURE bottle carefully after use.
- Do not use the product if the safety cap is missing or broken.
- Store your lenses in the sealed lens case for up to 30 days.
- Do not swallow contact lens solution and keep out of reach of children.
- Store at room temperature.
- Take care to avoid contamination of the dispensing opening of the bottle by contact with other surfaces.
- In case of any unpleasant symptoms, consult a doctor or contact your contact lens prescriber.
- Before applying any medication to your eyes, tell your doctor that you are wearing contact lenses.
- Do not use EyeContact PURE contact lens solution if you are allergic to any of its ingredients.
- Never use tap water to rinse the contact lens case l, as this will contaminate it and put the integrity of your eyes at risk.
- EyeContact PURE contact lens solution should only be used within the expiry date indicated on the packaging.
- Empty the liquid from the contact lens case after use.
- Based on your contact lens type (wear/replacement frequency) and an evaluation of your tear, your doctor or contact lens specialist may recommend additional products or changes to cleaning procedures. Always follow the instructions of your optician or contact lens fitter and do not change your contact lens care habits without prior consultation.
Components of EyeContact PURE contact lens solution:
Izotonic aqueous buffer solution, Poloxamer, EDTA, PVP, 0.0002% Polyhexanide, and protein solubilizing agent.